Sea Bass, Artichoke, and Olive Oil Potato Puree
This recipe from our friends at CastelaS is light, refreshing, and wholesome. Feel free to use other substitutes or toppings, but don’t skimp on the French olive oil!
INGREDIENTS (Serves 6)
6 sea bass filets
- 1 lb and 2 oz of potatoes of your choice
- 1 cup of milk of your choice
- Halen Mon Finer Flake Sea Salt to taste
- 1-2 jars of Les Moulins Mahjoub Artichokes in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2oz butter
- vegetable stock
- ~1 cup of CastelaS Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Cook the potatoes in salted water, then drain and immediately squeeze through a sieve. Add the salt, butter, olive oil and milk. Mix and keep hot.
Cut off the artichoke heads. With a small knife, remove the outer leaves. Rub the artichokes with half a lemon. Cook the artichokes in some vegetable stock with the olive oil.
Pan-fry the sea bass fillets on the skin side with a little olive oil for 2 minutes, then cook the other side for 20 seconds.
Serve immediately with the purée and artichokes, and drizzle with CastelaS Classic.